Is strategy and marketing on a global scale your thing?
Click A Taxi is the world's largest taxi network, made up of the world’s best taxi companies. We are based in Copenhagen and our team currently consists of 20 people of 14 different nationalities.
We are looking for a talented SEM/PPC Digital Account Manager, which will be responsible for all day-to-day management and strategy development for our marketing activities. As a search expert, you will be expected to have an advanced understanding of SEO tactics as well as extensive PPC and conversion optimization experience. Your main focus will be campaign and conversion optimization, but it will of course also include landing pages, SEO, Display and social media advertising strategies. You will work directly with the CEO, Product Manager and Head of Communications.
- Create and optimize all of Click A Taxi’s online marketing activities. Including AdWords/Bing /Facebook and Display. You will have to be a Google Qualified individual.
- Develop near and long-term PPC strategies and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
- Become a "product expert" in our industry and understand the hot issues and new developments.
- Take accountability and ownership of your own work.
- Shape our global roll out marketing strategies.
- Bachelor degree; or equivalent marketing degree.
- Minimum 2 year of experience with SEM & PPC (Google AdWords Preferred).
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to analyze results to determine key findings.
- Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- Proactive to the core, enthusiastic and smart!
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality results.
- Fluent in either English / German / French - writing and speaking.
- You’re prepared to put in the hours - and reap the rewards.
- Fixed salary.
- Part-time 20 hours per week.
- A very talented team of colleagues that will push you and the company forward.
- Free access to the gym (Fitness World) in our building.
- Fantastic office environment, complete with mandatory hang out area, PlayStation and Wii, great (free) lunch and heaps of Friday bars.
- Multiple trips with the company to explore the world.
Start date as soon as possible. Drop us a couple of lines about yourself plus a CV highlighting your experience and results in marketing. Please note that we only accept applications from native speakers. Apply to Nikolaj Køster using the form here.Posted by Marcel Bratter on Wednesday, January 16, 2013